Just one more Comprehensive Enterprise Data Warehouse implementation done by DataSimplified.
Data Analaysis, Data Integration and Presentation is our playground
The customer had a need for a Single Centralised Universal Ledger to report across the entire banks internal banking core systems and their 19 alliance partners.
By building a USL (Universal Sub Ledger) solution for the bank that takes care of the different Banking entities relationships, and building up a hierarchy with the data, we were able to deliver a fully functional Enterprise data warehouse with full recon of data, as well as Suspense account management, and statutory regulated reporting in 6 months.
AML reporting use to take 3 resources working non-stop to deliver the Anti Money laundering reporting to the regulators, but with the new system this was an automated process that ran on the data in the Enterprise data warehouse and immediately made the bank compliant with regulation at a reduced expense. Allowing the freed-up resources to be better allocated for other key rolls.
- AML Reporting
- 3 resources working fulltime on reporting for 12 months
- 810 Hours of effort saved per year
- Operationsl Reporting (Daily Checks:)
- 2 resources fulltime alloated to measure data processes, prepare queries and finding data
- 540 hours of effort saver per year
- Support of original System verus EDW solution
- Solution is self-maintained and autocorrects late or missing data when received.
- Original legacy system had maintenance costs of R1,68 million per year, this is now being done be a single resource for a portion of his daily effort.